Have you seen Jim Carrey's Commencement Speech to the 2014 Graduating class at The Maharishi University of Management? Simply and profoundly brilliant!
Here are just a few of the pearls of wisdom shared by this world-renowned comedian and actor, artist, author and philanthropist.
* Take a chance and do what you love.
* Risk being seen in all of your glory.
* Have no limits.
* The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.
* Relax and dream up a good life.
* Don't let fear turn you against your playful heart. (My Favorite!)
* Your need of acceptance can make you invisible in this world.
In his message Carrey also shares, 'I was concerned about going out into the world and doing something bigger than myself, until I discovered that nothing was bigger than myself.
My soul is not contained within the limits of my body. My body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul. One unified field. One unified field dancing for no particular reason except maybe to comfort and entertain myself.'
Is this not a beautiful, bounteous, purposeful and playful recipe for life?
A MUST see message from Carrey. Be sure and watch to the end for the unveiling of his art!